A Catholic Independent Historical High School for Boys and Girls (grade 7-12)

A Catholic Independent Historical High School for Boys and Girls (grade 7-12)
Associate School of P.A.R.C.S.S.D.# 6
Owned by the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Spirit Week

I've got spirit, yes I do! I've got spirit, how about you? 

Wednesday November 14
It's Fashion Disaster Day so make sure you dress to NOT impress.

Thursday November 15
There will be a prepaid Booster Juice sale at lunch. Yum!
Grade 10-12 please remember to bring in your Co-op fundraising.

Friday November 16
It will be Twin Day.  Rumor has it the teachers are planning something fabulous and sparkly. 

Both dress up days are for class points so participation is not mandatory, unless you're in Miss Tilford's class.  She is really gunning for the class points trophy again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment